Ok just a little frustrated so keep in mind that I am venting a little! LOL As I wrote earlier I was planning our trip to CA. Tony decided to stay in a hotel this trip. Why? Not sure but that is what he said. So.....I got onto entertainment.com because we have an entertainment book that we use. I found a hotel that we could get a pretty good discount and would suit what we needed. I then put in our info and hit the submit button to make the reservation and got the confirmation screen. Ok, everything seems fine. Right? A few minutes later I got an email that gave me an itinerary number and said I would get a second email with the confirmation number. It also had all the hotel info in the email and how much we paid. Yes, we paid! You had to make a full payment at the time of the reservation. (keep this important fact, THAT WE PAID at the front of the memory bank) By afternoon I still hadn't received the second email so I called, and called and called. I have called the place that sent the email (8 times)and entertainment. com (2 times), financial institution and hotel (2 times) and no one can find the reservation! I can get on the website and it says "awaiting confirmation" and if I try to resubmit the reservation it says I already one under my email address, date and hotel. Ok... so how can I get a itinerary email, pull it up on 2 websites and NO ONE ELSE CAN FIND IT!! What happened to my reservation? Where is it? AAAAAAAARRRRRGGGGGHHHH! Just a little frustrating. Hope they can find it tomorrow BECAUSE WE ALREADY PAID!
Wednesday, September 10, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
Just pray about it and i'm sure everything will turn out just fine =D
Love you Sissy!!! <3
Aw, bummer! I hope it turns up soon! You'll have to keep us posted! I'm sure it'll all turn out fine, but it's easier for me to say that :)
La la!
Ps. I love the song from the fighting temptations that's playing right now...brings back memories :)
Post a Comment