Thursday, September 25, 2008

Oh My!

As I have posted before, I was really missing church so since I had a little strength yesterday I decided it might be a good night to try to go. Wednesday night usually doesn't last as long. So, it took 2 1/2 hours for me to get ready then off we went. I was so looking forward to it. About half way through I realized I probably shouldn't have come. We did have a good meeting though. This morning I woke up with a terrible cold. Then about 1:30 I got a call from Hope in a panic. Her puppy jumped out of the car window while she was driving. I told her to just bring her home. She is pretty bloody with torn up pads and tore off quite a few of her nails. So, tonight we have a very sad puppy. She is still just laying around and bleeding some. Very sad! So we will see what happens with her. We rinsed her off real good and have her paws wrapped for now. Hope is just heart broken. Poor babies. We'll just see what the next 24 hours holds. What's next?

4 comments:

Tiffany - The Coconut Mama said...

That nice you were able to go to church, sorry you didn't feel well tho =(

Poor puppy!!! I hope she'll be ok.

Carrie said...

Cha Cha is one crazy little mexican, hahah!! I hope some day when I'm a mom i'll be as cool and collective as you are when things happen :) I hope you feel better sister!! We're still prayin' for ya.

Love,

Carrie

Anonymous said...

umm do me a favor and get better already! You have to come to my reception and shake your bon bon. We're praying for you Kim! We love you!!!!

~sis jana~ said...

So, just checking in...how are you and Hope and the puppy? I'm praying for you all. Let us know, ok? Lots of Love, j~