Wednesday, September 3, 2008

Vacation

Well, I guess my husband is planning a trip for us to go to California. He didn't get to go on our last trip and he has to use his vacation days before October 15th. So Lord willing we will be leaving on October 1st. We will really have to pray about it over the next month. Hummm... it sure would be fun for someone to go with us....( Hint hint Bro. C and Sis. L)

5 comments:

Sis Stubby said...

I sure will be praying for you about this vacation.

Jules said...

Well California isn't the Bahamas, but I hope you enjoy yourself just as much as you would have down there! What part of California are you going to? I am DYING to go to San Fransisco. I would LOVE to see that city. I have only been to Sacramento, San Diego, and Anahiem. I would like to go to Hollywood as well. I hope you have a wonderful trip though!!! Remember...PICTURES ;) HEHE.

~sis jana~ said...

I enjoyed California. I've been there twice. That's a BIG deal when you live all the way over here in Indiana! The first time I went I was 11 yrs old. San Fransisco was really neat! I remember thinking that our truck was going to blow up going up those hilly streets! Hollywood was amazing. I was just a girl when we went, so I remember my hand fitting in one of the stars hand-prints on the sidewalk...I think it was Shirley Temple's hand-print. And the roofs! They are SO DIFFERENT than our roofs here! lol...the things that stick in the memory bank...anyway! I will pray about your trip! We should be moving to FL that first week of October, so if you think of it, pray for us too! Love, Sis Jana

Sis. Leah said...

I will be praying for you guys. I hope you are able to go. I would love to take a trip to California. Who knows one day maybe I will. By the way how was Sky Camp?

Jackie said...

California is a long way from us but I too have been there once. When I was a Senior in highschool my Dad and I flew out there to see my brother graduate from Boot Camp he was in the Marines. So we visited San Diego. I really didn't care for San Diego atleast where we were but I would go back just maybe for a different reason. Anyway I hope you have a great time and I will be praying for you all.