Tuesday, September 30, 2008

Little Update~

Morning! Well, I am taking a little break and having a cup of coffee. I have suitcases in every room trying to get all the packing done. The kids put all the stuff they want to take on the suitcase and now I have to go through, check it and pack it nice and tight in the suitcase. This may take some time since I am not moving very fast and have only checked 1 out of 4 and need to downsize! LOL Justin packed 11 shirts. We will only be gone 5 days. LOL

Anyway, I am slowly getting strength. I can do a little and then lay down. YEAH! I am still losing weight and have pain but I am OK. I am just so thankful that God has given me so much peace. If we both didn't feel to go, we wouldn't be going. I have to say I am a little excited to see why we feel this way. I know God will be with me on the trip and hey, I can lay down there like I can lay down here, right?

Hope and puppy are doing better. Cha Cha's paws are healing and she is limping less. Hope has learned a valuable lesson that she wont quickly forget. Cha Cha is her baby so it really broke her heart that she did something that wasn't good for her. Anyway, everyone is fine now.

Lord willing we will be leaving between 3-4 in the morning to start the drive. Pray for us that we have a safe journey and are faithful to do what the Lord would have for us while we are there. Love you all and will post when we get back. (I already packed the flip and camera so I'll have stuff to share!)

CALIFORNIA OR BUST! LOL

7 comments:

Sis. Leah said...

Hope you guys have a safe and fun trip. You will be in my prayers. Can't wait to hear how it went.

~sis jana~ said...

Praying for a blessing for you and your family! Be safe and have a great time! Love ya!

Tiffany said...

Hope you have a wonderful trip! I can't wait to hear all about it! <3 ya! I'll be praying for a safe trip...and that your faithful to do what God has for you to do =D

Sis. Frankie said...

I'm praying that God will bless all of you with a safe, enjoyable and relaxing trip. I'm anxious to hear from you when you get back. I love to travel and see God's beauty.

Sis Stubby said...

We will be praying for a safe,fun& God filled trip.

Jackie said...

We will be praying for a safe trip and I really hope you get feeling a ton better. And I too can't wait to hear how it goes. Love & Prayers.

~sis jana~ said...

Still praying all is well for you and your family.