Sunday, September 14, 2008

Patience

I want to start by congratulating Kyle and Jenn on the birth of their first baby! 7 pound 14 ounce boy! Yeah!!

A couple of posts a go I asked for your prayers regarding an affliction I have. Well, it has gotten worse. I have been in bed for over a week. If you know me than you know how hard that is for me. I have been very weak, hurting, other grosser thing going on that we wont talk about and I have lost 17 pounds in 13 days. Yes, I could sure stand to lose a few pounds but this is a really hard way to do it. My dear husband and children have been so sweet in taking care of me. So, I am just laying around and trying to have patience. I know God will heal me in his time. He has done it before. The kids are really praying I will be up and about in time to go on our trip. I am too. I know how much the trip means to them. For now I will just do what I can which pretty much means rest and watch the world go by. LOL AND BE PATIENT.

5 comments:

Sis Stubby said...

You sur will have our prayers on this matter.Know that we all love you.

Tiffany said...

Oh Sissy we're praying for you. I know it must be something big to keep you in bed =(. Philip and i are planning a trip to Idaho in October. I hope your your well enough to hang out and visit. <3 you!

Sis. Leah said...

I will keep you in my prayers. I can't imange having to stay in bed. I hope you are able to go on your trip.

Jackie said...

You will be in our prayers!!

Sis. Frankie said...

I will certainly keep you in my prayers.