Like you all know, we used to live in Southern CA. When we lived there we had Disneyland Annual Passes. We used them ALL THE TIME. We are planning to go there when we go to CA next week. (Lord willing) We want to be able to go to both parks and tickets are $94 a piece. Disney doesn't discount tickets like other parks. They figure people are coming no matter what it costs and really that theory has worked for many years. Their parks have a steady flow of guests and make lots of money every year. Anyway, I wanted to see what I could find. I did some research and found tickets on Craigslist. I bought them. I have never bought anything off of craigslist so we will see what happens. I am excited though. I saved almost $40 a tickets. I got them for $55!!! I will let you know how it works out. This may be an option for the future if you are planning on taking a trip. I did read up about it and what to avoid and possible scams. I have to say that I contacted 2 people about their listing. I let the voice mail get the calls when they came in and the first guy that called I had a bad feeling. The second call came in and I listened to her message and I felt pretty good so I called her back. I talked to her for a bit and feel pretty good about it. Anyway, like I said we will see how it works out.
I also want to send out a special Thank You to the sweet Sister that called last night. I love you so much! It has been hard to not be in church. It has been 3 weeks!! Lots of brethren here have been out of town so I haven't had very many stop by so I have been a little lonely at times. I have been feeling the need to be fed. Last nights call was so sweet to me because I did feel fed. I felt my mind being stirred to good things. Thanks again! I LOVE YOU!!! I hope I can do the same for you someday! MUAH!
I will keep you posted on the trip. I have been feeling a little stronger although the pain is the same. The kids are really funny and have been teasing me about having to push me in a wheelchair at Disneyland and Knotts. They think it is hilarious! We'll see, I may get the ride of my life!! LOL
Monday, September 22, 2008
We'll Try It And See What Happens
Posted by Kim at Monday, September 22, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

4 comments:
Riding in a wheelchair with your kids pushing you, may top ALL the Disney rides. You know, kids love to have fun. I'm praying that God will grant you the strength and energy to go on your trip and have a wonderful time. Make sure you take plenty of pictures.
Have fun on the wheel chair ride and all the others.LOL
I will be praying for you to be able to attend a meeting.
LOL your so cute Kim! I hope you feel well enough to make this trip and to do the things your family is looking forward to doing.
<3
well we were just at Disneyland about a month ago and everytime someone was in a wheelchair they got to go to the front of the line with their whole group so there is a plus LOL also I never remebered this before but you can take in a cooler full of drinks and food to cut back on the cost of $9.00 hamburgers !YIKES!
Post a Comment