Silly me wrote about other things before Sky Camp! Sorry girls! Sky Camp was GREAT! We had the best time. (like always) I haven't taken the pictures off my camera yet but it was awesome. Bro. C always does a great job planning games for everyone. He had activities for the little ones, for the older brethren or those that are less mobile, and then for the competitive. The Olympics were a crack up! One night he had a hunt for Bigfoot. You had to try to find him using only your camera and you had to capture a picture. One brother was dressed as big foot in the woods with a couple of decoys. I didn't go but could hear the screams coming from the woods. I am sure you will get to see lots of pictures from Sis. L. Thanks Bro. C! It was great!
Of course the food was awesome and had plenty of it! The visits were great and meeting was sweet. I just love being with my brethren. Indy sisters, start saving your pennies and come meet us there in 2 years!
In answer to some comments about CA. We used to live there so we are going to visit the brethren we have known for years, some I have known all my life. We will be going to Southern CA. The last time I went we had perfect weather. I hope we may be able to hit the beach. We are going to try to do some other things that we used to do with the kids when we lived there. When we lived there we had Disneyland Annual Passes and used to go 3-5 days a week. The kids would come home from school, do their homework and then we would go kill a couple of hours. The kids haven't been there since we moved 5 years ago so we talking about that. It is the off season so the lines will be no big deal. We are also talking about going to Knotts Scary Farm. I used to go as a teenager and the kids were too young to go before we moved. It is only at night and can really be scary to small kids. They don't recommend you even bring kids under 13. So we will see what we decide to do. Of course we will also be visiting and going to meeting. It will just be great having Tony with me this trip.
So many things happening and I know the next few months will just fly by! I can't believe we are already in September!
Thursday, September 4, 2008
Sky Camp
Posted by Kim at Thursday, September 04, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
So glad you made it to SKY CAMP! We had the best time with you and my Son can't wait for the next time he can spend time with his little brother ;) I sure hope we can get some of bloggy Sisters families to come next time. We only do it every two years so the next one will be in 2010. Lots of time to save those pennies ;) I didn't know they had a Knotts Scary Farm. Sounds fun, My hubby hasn't been there since he was a boy and got kicked out for standing up during the log ride!
Sounds like so much fun I just told my husband about it. I think we will try and come to the next one. I tink it would be so much fun. And a great chance to meet all of you.
Post a Comment