Today I am just thankful. Thankful for the things our family is learning during my affliction. I am thankful that I felt like I could try to wash my own hair today. Although I don't have the strength to do it. Just have to wear it natual. CRAZY! It really pooped me out but I am glad I felt like I could try. It is the first time in 2 weeks I have done it myself. I am thankful for the thoughts the Lord has brought to my mind and the peace I have felt through this whole thing. Lord willing this will be the beginning of the up swing. If not....that's ok too. I guess I just wanted to share how excited I am to just be able to wash my own hair...which is no small thing with all my hair! LOL Love you all!
Thursday, September 18, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

5 comments:
Well I am glad to hear you were able to wash your hair. I will continue to keep you in my prayers.
I'm thankful that God granted you this blessing. It may seem like a small one, but it's big for you. Keep your eyes on Him, a prayer in your heart and a psalm on your lips. I too, will continue to ask God for mercy on your behalf.
Isn't it amazing how we take some things for granted, like washing hair. I hope you get better :)
Awww kim! I had no idea you weren't feeling well...I'm always the last to know anything...I'm so sorry you're not well. I'll be praying for you.
Si Kim I am praying for you.I do truley undrstand the small things mean alot.Don't push to hard.Make sure somebody is there with you .
Post a Comment