Ok, I give up! We have no hotel room for our trip! I have gone around and around. I finally starting just dealing with the hotel itself. The woman I was dealing with had me email her all the information I had. I sent her the confirmation email and I scanned the pages stating I already had an existing reservation and the page that as of this morning still says in "in process". She then passed it on to the Sales Manager who finally called yesterday. No one can find the reservation and now she says they have no more rooms! Last week the 1st girl told me they did. Wouldn't it make since to set a room aside just in case it is there mistake so you can cover the reservation. Anyway, now I have to try to get my money back. She said they didn't charge me and entertainment.com did so I have to deal with them. ARGGHH! Now I need to figure out where to stay. I give up trying to find a room. I think we will just stay with someone. Tony and I need to pray about where to stay though. Hope told us last night that she felt like it was the Lords way of showing us we are suppose to stay with someone. She is probably right so we will just give up and pray about it, we know nothing is by chance.
As far as my affliction, not much has changed but I really am feeling like I will be able to make the trip. Hopefully that feeling is the Lord showing me something and not just wishful thinking! :0) For now we are going forward in our planning.
Tuesday, September 16, 2008
I GIVE UP!
Posted by Kim at Tuesday, September 16, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comments:
I'm so Sorry! (I love the bird expiring on the ground LOL) I was sure hoping the hotel would work out but most of all I pray the Lord will touch you and lift you up so you can go on your trip. It weighs on my heart to even picture you laying down for that long. Feeling helpless in Oregon, but thankful you have a sweet family who's taking care of their Momma.
Post a Comment