I can't believe we are FINALLY going to make our first trip to Oklahoma. We made all of our plans with a few empty spots just in case we get invited somewhere. I am finding myself having many different feelings about going. I just pray that we will meet some sweet brethren and have good visits.
I know this post is short but just wanted to say "HI"! Hopefully I will have lots to post when we get back, although when we get back I will be crazy busy trying to get the Singing and Baby Shower done! I cant wait for my dear visiting brethren to come. Anyway, for now I will just have to sign off. Keep us in your prayers. Love you!
Tuesday, June 2, 2009
Oklahoma Bound!!
Posted by Kim at Tuesday, June 02, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comments:
Well I would love to meet you! I just heard that you broke your leg, maybe. I hope and pray that you aren't in pain, and will heal quickly. You're in my prayers
Post a Comment