Yesterday was Sis. Shannon's funeral. I finally feel like it is over and I can sit back and take a deep breath. Bro. D asked me to put together a reception for after the service so I spent last week getting things arranged. You know, planning the food, getting tables and chairs and SHADE! Bro. D wanted to have it at their house and although they have a big yard, there is NO shade. It was 95 yesterday. I was able to borrow a bunch of quick shades so we had shade and the Lord provided a gentle breeze. It all turned out pretty good. Of course we ended up with plenty of food and the service was nice. Now I can close the door and start thinking about our trip. We booked the trip the morning Sis. Shannon passed away so I haven't even had time to think about it. I need to make my phone calls and get to planning! LOL I am so excited to go and look forward to meeting new brethren. It will be nice to step away and have a little break before I have to do all the last minute stuff for the singing and shower. Oh, so much to do but that really is just who I am..... BUSY! LOL
Tuesday, May 19, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comments:
Everything turned out nice I thought, I was just looking at shannon's blog I cant believe she is gone! Im thankful she is no longer suffering. Well have a fun trip with your hubby, cya when you get back....
Post a Comment