Saturday, May 2, 2009

New Blog About Shannon

Dear Sisters,



Because of so many wanting to know about Sis. Shannon, I asked Shannon if I could do a blog for just her updates. She agreed but she didnt want the information being open to just anyone to read so...if you would like to be able to read the updates please email me at crzymomto4kids@aol.com and I will add your email address to the list of members. The new blogs address is http://shannonsupdateblog.blogspot.com/

6 comments:

Tiffany said...

Thats a great idea. Thank you for doing this. I would much rather peek in to check on any updates rather than email/text/call people for information.

Anonymous said...

Thanks for doing this! It will help alot!

Sis. Leah said...

Great idea...thanks for doing this.

Tiffany said...

I can't comment on that blog btw. Are you not wanting us to comment? Just curious.

Kim said...

Hmmm, I dont know why. I went in and checked and comments arent blocked. I will try to figure it out.

Tiffany said...

It said i had to be a blog author to post a comment. Its working now =)