I am so excited! For a long time Tony and I have wanted to travel to Oklahoma to see and meet the brethren. It always seemed to not work out but....WE ARE GOING! (lord willing) We booked tickets this morning and I can't wait! We don't know exactly what we are going to do or where we are going to stay but we will get it worked out. We will be going on June 5th and come back on June 9th. I know....kind of crazy to go in June with the singing and the baby shower but that is when it worked out. Anyway, I am so excited to go.
Monday, May 11, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

5 comments:
How exciting! Hope to see you then. If you need anyone to pick you up at the airport or need a place to stay I hope you feel welcome here. ps I love the song "I'll not fear the crossing" on your blog. love, Rachel
Yeah you def have a busy June But was a fun exciting opportunity!
I just told Russell about this and he is so excited! Hope you get to visit with each other while your there and i hope you get to meet lots of sweet brethren. Your right, your crazy, but i think it will be a good trip =)
Love you!
What part of Oklahoma are you going to be visiting? Maybe I will be able to meet you :) I will have my family from Colorado here at that time, but maybe it will work out that I'll get to! Hope you have a good trip :)
I'm truly thankful the Lord has worked it out that you might be able to go and enjoy the brethren on OK. I know it may be a crazy time but I'm sure it'll be so worth every minute! So umm....you better mail me the song we're singing in the sing so I can get practicing before you go.
Post a Comment