God has continued to show his mercy to me. I have broke bones before and know that I should be in so much more pain. It has been a week today. I was able to take a quick shower yesterday and make it out of my room to the couch for a little while. Today I am on the couch. I know that I shouldn't be able to do this yet. I am not over doing it so don't worry. It truly is just God. I have just been praying that God would show me what I can do and what I can't. I have prayed that he would even show me how to lay to be comfortable to get some sleep. He has answered every prayer. I just wanted to give you and update. I am just so thankful. God is so good to me.
I also wanted to share something else that just happened this morning that has really touched me. For some this may seem silly but meant a lot to us. I have posted before about Hope's dog Cha Cha. She is so sweet and a snuggler and we love her so much. Justin let her out to potty this morning and then it started to rain. He went to let her in and she was gone. The kids went out hunting for her. They looked every where! They went into our neighbor's yards, drove around and even went into the subdivision behind us. She was gone for a couple of hours. I just prayed that God would bring her back. Hope was so heart broken. I text a couple of Sisters and asked them to pray that God would bring her back. Within 30 minutes she was found. Jared went out back and looked over the fence and she was jumping on the other side of the fence. The kids had been back there probably 20 times! There she was. I know God did that. Another example of how God's hand is never short. If we are faithful to bring our every care to him he shows his power. So many things to be thankful for!
Tuesday, June 9, 2009
God's Healing Power Is Amazing!
Posted by Kim at Tuesday, June 09, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

3 comments:
I think that is sweet that God brought cha cha home. He answered your prayer and he deserves the glory in it, even if it may seem little to some people. I've been thinking a lot about how i need to remember to openly thank God when he does things for me, even if they are small. He sooo deserves the praise of our lips for all that he does for us. Thank you for the update and for glorifying God in all that he has done for you.
Love you! <3
I'm so thankful to hear that you are doing so well. I will keep praying for a super fast recovery :)
Our hearts broke for your daughter when we heard Cha Cha was missing. We're so thankful for ALL the miracles God has worked for your dear family. God has truly given us so much to praise Him for lately. Even a shower ;) See you in a few short days!
Post a Comment