Monday, June 22, 2009

Already Over...

After months of planning the singing and shower are all over. The visiting brethren are on their way home and life is getting back to normal. Well....as normal as can be with a broken leg. LOL God was so good to me this weekend. He gave me just enough to be able to make the singing and have everyone here for the shower. Of course I just sat a lot with my leg up but I was still there. I was even able to have company last night.

I was so thankful to be able to enjoy my brethren that traveled so far. We had the BEST visit last night. I was so comforted and had my mind stirred to some wonderful things.

God is still working some wonderful things with this whole broken leg thing. My leg looks great. There is a little puffiness but other than that it looks normal. I KNOW that God will strengthen it and make it whole. He has comforted me so much through it all and has been there at every turn. He has heard and answered each little prayer. This has just been a wonderful thing. He has given me such a joy to go through it. I just cant even express how thankful I am for all that has gone on. His hand is never short and his grace is always sufficient. Without it I don't know where I would be.

3 comments:

Jackie said...

You have such a beautiful testimony. Praise God for all that he has done for you and all of us.

Anonymous said...

Great job on everything! The shower was wonderful..wish I could have made the singing, but I had to work : ( I heard it was great though!! I'm still praying that your leg gets better soon!

Barbara Reed said...

What a beautiful testimony.. Second one I read today.. God is so good to us.