I wrote about my children yesterday but today my thoughts are about my hubby. God knew what I would need in my life when he chose him for me. When I broke my leg I couldn't get a hold of my hubby right away. He was in and out of cell phone range so I just kept trying until I got him. By the time he got home the house was full. He walked in, looked at my leg and sat down to hold my hand. I was so happy to see him. Things always seem better when we are together. God gave him peace and grace to see what would happen in the house that day. For that I am very thankful. From that moment on, my hubby has been Johnny on the spot! He has had to clean, cook and do the running. He hasn't complained, he has been more concerned that I will over do. (Which I have been known to do) God knew what was before me in my life when he gave me my hubby. He knew the afflictions and trials. God always knows best but we have to step back and let him work. To the singles.....Seek God for your companion. He and only He knows what is before you. He knows who would be a comfort to you. He knows who he has chosen for you. Submit to his will. You wont regret it. I can't think of very many things worse than a bad marriage. I'm thankful for our marriage. I'm thankful to have a companion who love GOD more than he loves me. God knows how to pick'em!
"And the LORD God caused a deep sleep to fall upon Adam, and he slept: and he took one of his ribs, and closed up the flesh instead thereof;
And the rib, which the LORD God had taken from man, made he a woman, and brought her unto the man.
And Adam said, This is now bone of my bones, and flesh of my flesh: she shall be called Woman, because she was taken out of Man.
Therefore shall a man leave his father and his mother, and shall cleave unto his wife: and they shall be one flesh. "
Friday, June 26, 2009
He Knows How To Pick'em
Posted by Kim at Friday, June 26, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

0 comments:
Post a Comment