I can't believe the Singing and Shower are only a few days away. I am so thankful I didn't wait to the last minute to work on party stuff but there is always last minute stuff to do. So....here I am, in bed and trying to do the last minute stuff. The singing is pretty much done other than picking up ice, picking up a last minute centerpiece item and setting tables. As far as the shower goes...I have had to make some changes to my plans but I am sure it will still be nice. Saturday i was trying to figure out what to do about dessert. At this point I cant stand long enough to make anything. Everyone who knows me knows how much I love to bake! Well really, I just love to cook... Anyway, I had to come up with a back up plan. I found a new Specialty Bakery. I am going to try them out. I just hope it is YUMMY! I have a couple other last minute things to do for the Shower but I think it will all work out.
As far as healing goes, I am doing OK. My leg is looking pretty normal now. There is still a little puffiness and discoloration but as far as shape goes, it is looking good. I am going a little stir crazy! I am a go-er! I am also a push-er. I have always pushed myself to do things even when my body was telling me "NO WAY". I can't do it this time. God has been so sweet to me and has answered each prayer for direction. He continues to show me what I can and can't do and I am listening. Well, trying to listen....I thought I could get out a bit on Friday but I was out a little too long. It wasn't even an hour but that was a little too long. Maybe next time it will go better.
So here I am....in my bed... counting down the days to see my dear visiting brethren. I can't wait!
Monday, June 15, 2009
Party Planning From Bed...
Posted by Kim at Monday, June 15, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

4 comments:
Silly girl, why don't you ask someone to make the dessert? I know many Sisters who would be willing to do that for you. Don't push yourself to much and ask for help!
Love you! Can't wait to see you <3
Well I am glad to hear that you are doing better. I hope your leg heals the rest of the way soon. And I am sure that the singing and shower will turn out just fine. Just keep looking to God for the answers and you can't go wrong.
I am so glad that you are doing good and the the Lord has had mercy. I broke my foot as a teenager and it was very painful I could not imagine my leg. You are in our prayers and I truly hope that the party's go good.
I'm so glad you're feeling better. Let me know if you need anything! love ya
Post a Comment