Saturday, June 27, 2009

Hittin' The Road....Lord Willing That Is!

I am soooo buggy! This laying around stuff if pretty hard for me. I can really use a change of scenery so we are hittin' the road! I'm sure it will only take 1 guess as to where we are going! LOL We have to go somewhere that I am comfortable to just lay on the couch. Hmmmm, wonder where that might be. LOL We have a van so I can keep my leg up during the drive. I am so excited to not only have a change in scenery but to see my brethren who were unable to come last week and spend MORE time with the ones who were just here. How great is that? So, good Lord willing, we will head out on Friday and spend the holiday weekend with our dear brethren. Yep, yep, yep.... Can't wait!

0 comments: