Ok, don't be shocked! We are heading back to Oregon tomorrow! Once again we are being blessed with a trip to see our brethren. Actually, we are going not only to visit but to watch our dear Bro. B play in his Senior Recital. Bro. B has been in college to become a music teacher and this is the end of his senior year. We are sooo excited to see and hear him play. We have a full weekend planned. I can't wait to see my dear brethren again and of course I can't wait to squeezed my bestest friend! It has been such a blessing to get to do just that about every 6 weeks or so all winter. We really were dreading the winter because we wouldn't be able to see each other very much. Little did we know what the Lord's plan was. Trust me.... I am sooo thankful it was in his plan. So off we fly tomorrow. Yahoo! Can't wait! Although it seems as if every one's prayer list is pretty long these days, if we come to your mind say a lil' prayer for us that we have a safe journey.
Thursday, April 24, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
Pray list are never to long. I will keep you all in my prayers.
Have fun and enjoy your visit
I hope you have a wonderful time in Oregon :)
Post a Comment