This is just my prayer and thought this afternoon. Just how much I need God each and every hour of the day. Hope it comforts your heart as it has comforted me this afternoon.
Monday, April 14, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
This is just my prayer and thought this afternoon. Just how much I need God each and every hour of the day. Hope it comforts your heart as it has comforted me this afternoon.
Posted by Kim at Monday, April 14, 2008
2 comments:
I love to listen to the Isacs. They are one of my favorite gospel groups. My mom is actually going to see them in concert on thursday night. Beautiful song.
Dear God we need you now. When steps forward are hard to take be our strength, when darkness lies ahead of us be a lamp unto our feet. When we don't understand the things that the You have appointed us to go through, give us Faith that you have a perfect purpose for what you allow each one of us to endure.
Amen
Post a Comment