We got back from CA on Friday. The kids had blast! I was full of the uncertainty that I had when I left. I am thankful that the Lord did use me in a couple things while there. For that I am thankful. Before I left I felt a press to go. I didn't know why but wanted to be willing to be used in anyway. I was used in a couple things and it really made the trip sooo much more enjoyable. Setting all of this aside, the kids and I had a good time. We went to the beach, bowling etc. The weather was beautiful! Easter Sunday was 92. I left 45 degree weather! The next day we went to the beach and it was the perfect beach day. No wind and so clear.
The time went sooo fast and I came home to find my husband and the dog standing in front window waiting for our return. Glad to be home. Sorry my post isn't very exciting but my head is full of so many thoughts, many of which I cant post at this time. Keep us in your prayers if we come to your mind.
Wednesday, April 2, 2008
Home Sweet Home!!
Posted by Kim at Wednesday, April 02, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

6 comments:
Thankful the Kids had a sweet time :) One of the sweetest things about being gone for a while is having your hubby waiting for you at the door! Sometimes when I've just been gone for the day and I'm running a little late :) my kids and husband will be calling Where are you? When are you coming home? The adversary could plant discontent and whisper "when am I gonna ever get a break?!" but thankfully The Lord fills my heart with so much thanksgiving and reminds me again that I am so loved and needed. Glad to hear you are too (even by a slobbery dog LOL!)
Welcome home! Glad you're all home safe and sound.
Welcome back. I missed you. I too know how it feels to be missed and loved by your hubby. No dog though.
Welcome back sista! Won't be long and you'll be back on the road again...coming here to Oregon lol ;D.
Yep Tiffy! It wont be long and I will be back there. Lord willing I will be there on the 25th of this month. Tony and I are coming for Brandon's Senior Recital. (At least that is the plan unless God has something us for us)
Glad you had a nice trip :) It is nice to know you were missed (by your hubby and your dog ;) That is so sweet!
Post a Comment