Friday, March 21, 2008

On The Road Again....

In the weeeee hours of the morning I am loading my kids into the van and off we go again. Instead of OR (since I have already made my monthly visit. HA HA) We are heading off to CA to go visit brethren and some family. I know this trip will not be the same as it has in the past for a few reasons that I wont get into but the kids are DYING to go. We were suppose to go as a family but Tony was unable to get the time off and he didn't want me to cancel on the kids
(again, we have cancelled on them twice.) Off I go to the 12 1/2 hour drive, and a lot of uncertainty of what it will be like during my time there. Keep us in your prayers that the Lord will keep his hand over us in our travels and that he might use me in someway while there. I will try to post while I'm gone but if I cant seem to get it together I will post when I get back. Once again, please keep us in your prayers if we come to your mind. Until the next post........*MUAH**

4 comments:

Cherrie said...

Wow you are a busy lady. Hope you enjoy your trip.

carimarie said...

Kim, we hope you have a fun safe trip and as alwyas your in our prayers and we love ya!

Jules said...

I hope you have a safe and fun trip! I know it isn't as nice to have to drive by yourself, I have had to drive to Colorado to see my family many times without my husband. So I feel for ya :)

Charlene said...

Dear Sister Kim I will pray for you to have a safe trip. I miss you can't wait to come to Idaho to see you again. Love Sister Charlene.
http://grammomofone.blogspot.com here is my blog address to add to your list if you want love ya