Well, when Dayna said she thought Tony should deliver me to Oregon once a month I didn't think it would really happen! LOL I am leaving for Oregon in the morning to attend Bro. Eric's funeral. When he was sick we talked about wanting to go for the service when he did pass away. When he did, Tony wasn't able to go. I just thought we both wouldn't make it but then I was asked to sing at the service. Tony said I should still go so off I go. We never have really traveled seperate until recently. I DON'T like it!
Anyway, my thoughts have been busy getting meals ready for while I'm gone AND trying to come up with a song for the service. I was asked to sing but the song was left up to me. When I sang at other funerals I had direction of what to sing. I HAVE NOTHING YET! I have until Monday to come up with something. If I come to your mind say a little prayer that I have some direction.
Off I go... again! I can't wait to see the brethren!
Friday, March 7, 2008
Off To Oregon...Again!
Posted by Kim at Friday, March 07, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

3 comments:
What a blessing to get to go again. I wish you safe travel and hope and pray you can decide on the perfect song.
Im so glad you get to go to Oregon again, I know how much you enjoy these trips have a safe trip & your in our prayers!
well I saw this after you went to oregon but I jusy know God gave you the right song your voice is so sweet love SIster Charlene
Post a Comment