"Iron sharpeneth iron; so a man sharpeneth the countenance of his friends."
I was reading the other day and came across this proverb. I just thought it was interesting and it gave me something to consider. How do we sharpen our friends countenance? I asked my dear friend Dayna and got her thoughts on it but does anyone else have any ideas? I think I know what it is trying to say but it is fun to hear others opinions. What do you think?
Monday, March 3, 2008
Hmmmm.....
Posted by Kim at Monday, March 03, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comments:
Hi Sister Kim I like to read your blog it gives me things to look up and to think about I miss you Sister and Love you. Love Sister Charlene
P.S. here are my blog and my space hope you enjoy them
http://www.myspace.com/sugarcub2001
http://grammomofone.blogspot.com
Post a Comment