Ok, sometimes we all have to let the kid out of us! We can't always be responsible, sober adults. Right? So the other night I was as Bro. Toby and Sis. Tasha's house. (she is my cousin but we are sooo much more like sisters!) We were there for their son Noah's birthday party. The party had ended and we began to visit and the evening quickly came upon us. There were some others that came by about the time we started to visit. Anyway, we decided to whip something up for dinner to share with the next round of people. After we ate Tasha thought it would be a good idea just to put the cake that was left from the party in the middle of the table and we could just pick at it with our forks as we sitting around. Ok, sounds innocent enough right? We are just laughing and picking on each other and to my surprise I got hit in the head with frosting from the cake. YES! A cake fight started. Tash, our other cousin Crystal and I had a cake fight! I thought it was only the adults still at the table and to my surprise, Carly (Tash's 7 year old) was sitting at the end of the table. I look down there to only see a glimpse of her wide open mouth and eyes. She then ran into the other room to inform the others of what was going on! It was sooo funny! All we hear is ...."you wont believe what they are doing in there!" It just made us laugh harder. Anyway, it was a GREAT release that we all needed! Sometimes you just got to let it go! (Hope she isn't still finding frosting!)
Friday, November 23, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
LoL Okay, well you said you were close like sisters and now I get the picture. It sounds like you had quite a reunion Kim. God is good to us, to give us days like these, where laughing hard... is on the agenda. I love days like those. I hope she gets all that crazy frosting off the walls.
ROFL I can just imagine the look on Karlie's face! You Keeling girls are really something ;)
Post a Comment