Ok, the electrician just left. I KNOW God heard my prayers about the expense of getting the house fixed. He was here for 20 minutes! The outlet closest to the breaker box had a burned wire. He said it had been arcing for some time. Because of that, it wasn't making a connection anymore which made anything after that outlet not work. They only charged us for a basic service call. I feel very blessed to only have to pay $76 instead of HUNDREDS! Once again the Lord watched over us without us even knowing. The wiring could have caught fire when arcing. I am so full of thanksgiving! God has been so good to us time and time again.
Monday, November 19, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
I am so glad that it didn't end up costing you a fortune. Den is/was an electrician and sometimes those types of situations can truly be a nightmare. So you are right...
"What a blessing!"
Awww Kim! Thats a blessing. I remember when i lived with Carrie i made some yummy Artichokes and after we were done eating them i put them down the garbage disposal. BAD IDEA! It didn't work for over a week. She said i had to get it fixed. I had NO $$$ at that time and was so stressed on how i could pay for it. I did everything i knew to do. I even called some of the brethren to get ideas but nothing worked. Before i called the plummer i thought i would try one more time. I let the sink fill up with water and said a prayer and hit the switch and it started working again. I had done that same thing almost a hundred times! I was so happy. One of the little things the Lord does for us from time to time to build our faith <3
Love ya- Happy Thanksgiving
Post a Comment