Last night we were out and got a call from our 15 year old telling us that only some lights and outlets are working at home. My husband drove home to check it out. By the time he got there our son and turned on and off all the circuit breakers hoping it would make it work. Well, no dice. It was really late so we left it for the night. We are no electricians but tried to figure it out. Hubby was at work and I don't mind working on things around here so off I went to buy another circuit breaker. I came home, shut off all the power and replaced the circuit breaker. It didn't fix it. So, I sent a text to my son asking if any breakers were triggered last night when he went out there. He said 1 was but couldn't tell me which one. Of course he said he couldn't remember which one, so I thought maybe I just replaced the wrong one and maybe we had the box miss labeled so off I went again to get some more circuit breakers. I replaced another 5. Well, we still only have partial electricity in our house. I give up! Now I am just sitting around waiting for the electrician to show up. NO FUN! Hummm wonder how much this is going to cost!! LOL I have a feeling the electrician will be laughing all the way to the bank! Just say a little prayer that they will be able to find the problem quickly and won't cost an arm and a leg.
Not exactly the time of year for big repair bills.
I guess I will sign off and go get my Christmas Stuff out. Maybe that will help cheer me up!
Have a great day and enjoy your electricity!
Monday, November 19, 2007
Electricity? Who needs that? US!
Posted by Kim at Monday, November 19, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

0 comments:
Post a Comment