Wednesday, May 26, 2010

Just A Little Excitement Here....

cap-and-gown Pictures, Images and Photos

Well, today is the big day! The day we looked toward many years ago.....Jared is graduating high school tonight. I am very thankful to be able to see this milestone in his life. His plan for right now is to start college in the fall. I hope that will STAY the plan. It is so hard to believe that I will have 2 that have graduated. It seems like yesterday that I was helping him pronounce words and now he is a Man. He is a sweet man. I am so thankful to have him in my life. He, as many teenagers do, has made some choices that weren't the best but he also showed that he has a conscience. Every time his has made a bad choice he comes right to me and confesses. I am happy to see that he is willing to take responsibility for his choices. Although I miss the days of him playing at my feet and mispronouncing words, I am excited to see where his life goes and continue to pray that one day he would chose to serve the Lord.

Lord willing we will be leaving on Friday for a trip to California. We are going to visit brethren that we don't really know and going to church at an assembly that we have never been to before. It's exciting. Last year we wanted to do the same thing but in Oklahoma but then I broke my leg. Next week it will be 1 year since that happened. Lord willing nothing will happen over the next few days to affect our trip. So please keep us in your prayers for a safe journey.

So, there is a little update of the excitement going on here......

0 comments: