Today my thoughts are about hospitality. I woke up this morning with this on my mind. What is it to be GIVEN to hospitality? Am I given to it? We have company often and I do love it but is that what it means to be given to it? Does my company feel the love that I "feel" I put into having them? I have very little to offer my brethren but can offer an open door. If this is what little I can offer, do I do it full heartedly? Or is it grudgingly? I guess really...I'm just thinking about how better I can show hospitality. I'm pretty sure I have lots to learn. What do you think it means to be "given" to hospitality?
Monday, May 17, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comments:
This is one of my favorites.I think it means to do it automatically and unconditionally.I so want to be given to it.
Post a Comment