Monday, July 28, 2008

A Little FYI For Your Thighs!!!

If you live near a Cheesecake Factory Restaraunt, on Wednesday the 30th they are celebrating their anniversary. You can get any slice of Cheesecake for $1.50! That is what they used to sell each slice for when they opened. Now they are $6-$8 a slice!

Just a little info!

4 comments:

Charlotte said...

Please take Grandma and think of me. We love the Cheesecake Factory. We went there with Mom. Boy it is a very good place to eat. I would take her but I am going out of town. Thanks for the FYI.

Shannon said...

I haven't been there yet. I love cheesecake so I guess I should check it out.

Anonymous said...

oh yummy. That place is the best, and of course we don't have one:( Eat a piece for me!!!

Anonymous said...

oh and 11 days till your trip. Whoo hooo. My Dad loves Atlantis and I am so excited for you!