Tuesday, July 8, 2008

What to do???

Well, the wedding is over and Sis. Yuvon has been called home. Now what? What am I going to do with all my time? I guess something will come up, it usually does. It is funny though, I really dont know what to do with myself. LOL Maybe I will think of some great stuff to write on here. Not today! LOLOLOL Have a great day!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

MMMmmmm.... You know days when there's not a lot to do aren't really all that bad. You could be fixing a leaky toilet, backed up septic system, replacing faucets or How about fixing your air conditioner ALL BY YOURSELF!! (Yes she did) GET SOME REST!!

Tiffany said...

Haha Why don't you RELAX for once in your life...

Sis. Frankie said...

Oh my, do I know how you feel. Krissy and Barry's wedding was on April 5th. After the wedding I made the exact same comment to Leah. I almost felt lost. But, it didn't last long. Things became very busy at school and we were planning Bro. Jerry and Sis. Martha's 50th wedding aniversary and 50 years in the faith. So enjoy the down time, you'll soon be busy again!