Ok... I know I already posted today but something happened right after I finished my post. It comforted me so much and now that I have had time to think about it and rejoice I want to share.
Several months ago a brother came from another assembly to visit. He was used in prophesy and to pray for a few brethren. We had the chance to have a very sweet visit with him. After he left some time passed and he kept coming to my mind so I sent him a card sharing some things that the Lord brought before me. When I went to mail it I looked on the Internet for his address. I found one and was hoping it was the right one. It had been months since sending it and never heard anything. This morning just after I posted on my blog I noticed the mail man had already come. I sent my youngest to get the mail when in the mail was a card from that brother. What he wrote inside was the biggest comfort to me. It was if he spoke prophesy to me in the card. He spoke things that NO ONE knew. Things that I had thought about in the last few days about my service to God. and my brethren. He had NO WAY of knowing anything. It was just the biggest comfort to me. The Lords timing is just perfect. Just wanted to thank God openly...(How much more openly can you get then the Internet?)
Thursday, July 10, 2008
Just too sweet not to share!
Posted by Kim at Thursday, July 10, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

4 comments:
Your post has given me an uplift. I could feel the Spirit as I read it. Praise God for his almighty power and will. Isn't it wonderful how God works.
That is so sweet sissy. Your right, the Lords timing is perfect timing. I need to remember that =D. Love you lots!
What a blessing. There is such a comfort that comes when God uses someone to say something that comforts us and speaks to the things hidden in our hearts. God has done that so many times this past year through the dark hours if Brittany's sickness. When we are barely holding on, it's such a comfort to know He's got a mighty grip on us, especially when He speaks through someone who doesn't even know our trial. Thanks for your sweet testimony and the reminder of Gods goodness to His children.
That's a sweet story of comfort. I'm glad the Lord did that for you.
Post a Comment