Wednesday, July 23, 2008

WOW 18!!!!

I can't believe it! I can't believe that she is already 18. Today is Hope's birthday. The time has passed so quickly! She has been such a joy to raise. We are now crossing into a new life together. We had her birthday dinner last night. I have found myself getting teary eyed when I think back about her being born and being sooo tiny. I'm sure the tears have nothing to do with the fact that I am feeling older! LOL Last night I was thinking back on her childhood, cute things she used to say and do, the sweet nature and fun family times. She will be an adult far longer then she was a child. I am so blessed to have her and am equally blessed to have a good relationship with her. I never had a very good relationship with my own Mom. I'm excited to see what the future holds for her. Of course my prayer is that she will remember the things she has been taught and one day hear the calling of the Lord. Until then, I will continue to pray.

HAPPY BIRTHDAY HOPE! WE LOVE YOU SOOO MUCH! MUAH!

6 comments:

Jackie said...

My babies are not 18 yet but I still get teary thinking of how fast they are growing up!! I hope to always have a good relationship with my girls too because I also didn't have the greatest relationship with my Mom.

Sis. Leah said...

I too get teary thinking about my sons birth. What a great day. I too pray that I can always have a good relationship with all my boys. So far so good.

Tiffany said...

Aww tell Hope Happy Birthday from us Oregon brethren!

Sis. Frankie said...

All my babies are in their 20's now. It's a lot of joy to think back and remember when they were little. Wish Hope a happy birthday from all of the Hoosier brethren also.

Sis Stubby said...

Happy Birhtday Hope.

Charlotte said...

Happy Birthday Hope. We love you.