We got home from camping today. I was hoping to go and just relax but it didn't quite happen. That's OK. I think that is just how I am... unable to relax. I just go and go.
It was a trip full of good weather. We were with quite a few brethren. After the little ones were tucked in bed we were able to do SOME visiting. Not as much I would have liked but that is just how it goes sometimes. I was also used by God in something while there which was comforting but also gave way to a lot of thoughts and prayer.
While camping the Sister I had been helping with was called home. I am so happy for her. She was only in the faith about 5 years. She was 75 when God called her home. I'm so thankful she was given a wonderful opportunity to serve God and gain a crown at the end.
One of the Sisters that was camping with us announced she is expecting her first child. They are so excited. She asked me to be with her so of course that is exciting!!! I just pray that God will guide my hands and mouth in that time. I have plenty of time to pray about it and I know he will help me. He has done it so many times in the years past. It is just so wonderful to work in that.
Anyway, on a different note...I have been thinking a lot about these few verses in Corinthians
"4Charity suffereth long, and is kind; charity envieth not; charity vaunteth not itself, is not puffed up,
5Doth not behave itself unseemly, seeketh not her own, is not easily provoked, thinketh no evil;
6Rejoiceth not in iniquity, but rejoiceth in the truth;
7Beareth all things, believeth all things, hopeth all things, endureth all things. "
What do you think the difference between "Beareth all things" and "endureth all things"? I have asked a couple of people and have got a couple different answers. What do you think?
WOW! When re-reading my post it doesn't really flow just a lot of different thoughts. Sorry. Like I said, being used this weekend has brought a lot of thoughts and prayers. I am still kind of overwhelmed. Anyway, hope you all had a good 4th.
Sunday, July 6, 2008
Finally Home!
Posted by Kim at Sunday, July 06, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
Glad to here you camping trip was a good one.
I don't know for sure but that charity is Godly love so with that in mind. We can bare our burdens till the end.And we can endureth till the end or on into the after life.Because that is what we will have even over there.Because when we are with Jesus will have no need for any thing but charity(love) I hope I made sence. Some times I know what is in my head but I can't get it out right.
Glad you had a nice camping trip. I'm sure it was exhausting, but well worth it :) I will pray that God will show you what to do when it is this girls time for delivery, and for his will to be done :)
Post a Comment