It is time to start planning the Summer Singing! I can't believe it is time.. but it is. We have set the date for June 19th. We usually have it at our house but this year Tony wants to rent the place that we had the Christmas Singing. They called today with the date so here we go! The one draw back to renting this place is that we can only do it on a Friday night but oh well....
I love planning parties! I love doing all the prep work and to see everyone be together. It is such a blessing to get to be with our brethren. So if you are interested in coming you have plenty of notice! LOL We would LOVE to have each one so plan your trip. Any singers out there....Get those songs ready!
Wednesday, February 18, 2009
Put The Date On Your Calendar!!
Posted by Kim at Wednesday, February 18, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

4 comments:
w00t! Count us in <3
I will put it on my calender. I have gone before and what a sweet rejoying with all of Gods people.
I can't wait it will be the first one I get to go too. Every other time I had to work. I so excited Love stacie
what fun it will be if I can make it LaShanna will sing. I cant wait to aee my brethren thank you Kim for having it thats awsome
Post a Comment