Sunday, February 8, 2009

HoHummm!

HoHummm, My D and B are already back home. I knew the weekend would go too fast and it did. I will treasure this weekend for many years to come. It was so sweet to be up and able to serve my dear company. We had such sweet visits and lots and lots of laughter. Friday night we had some brethren for dinner with D and B. We had such a sweet visit. B began to not feel well so we put her on my bed and we all went in and prayed and she quickly got relief. It was so sweet how God came so quickly. Saturday we went to a baby shower and then came back to the house to chat and they took a nap. We then went to some brethrens house for dinner. Once again we had a great visit. Sunday we went to church and meeting was so sweet. We heard some wonderful things and had a couple Sisters used in prophesy. One sister hadn't been used in a while so it was so sweet to see her used again. D and B went to lunch and then we met up and drove them to the airport. It was so sad to leave them there. I miss them already. I just pray that after Sis. R has her baby we may be able to pop over to see my dear brethren in OR. I miss them all so much and just want to give each one a big squeeze for the prayers they prayed for me. I know God heard each one. I am still feeling GREAT! Like I said, it was great to be able to serve my visitors and really enjoy them. This visit was so different then what we thought it would be but made it more special. Thank you Bro. D for letting Sis. D and Sis. B come. We missed you tons and thought of you so much.

I really have so many thoughts tonight that I cant quite get them together so I guess I better go for now. I just wanted to let everyone know that we had a great time and they made it home safe and sound.

4 comments:

Trina said...

Im glad that Sis D and Sis B's visit lived up to all you hoped it to be.

Jules said...

i'm glad you had a good visit with D & B. I love it when prayer is answered so quickly!

Sis. Leah said...

I am thankful to hear that you had a wonderful visit. That you were able to have brethren there with you. I am so thankful that God has allowed you to feel better. My heart rejoices for this. God is so good to us. What a wonderful Father we have.

Sis. Leah said...
This comment has been removed by the author.