Tuesday, February 10, 2009

Ok Girls....Try This!

Hey Girls! Came across this site http://jimspages.com/States.htm and thought maybe it would be fun for you all to try. (Especially you homeschool Moms that are teaching Geography!LOLOL) I did REALLY well!!! Try it and have fun. Maybe the kids will want to try too. Good Luck!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thanks for the entertainment Kim! I didnt do so hot the first time, but I'll keep practicing!

Tiffany said...

Haha that was fun. I got Idaho wrong! lol I was off only by a hair and it got marked wrong! Lol That was fun =D

Jules said...

I LOOOVE this thing! Me and my daughter have already tried it 2-3 times each. It is fun and educating! HEHE. I will definately keep you posted on our trip :)

Anonymous said...

I STINK!! Come on... they make you start with Missouri!? Who knows where that is?! OK So I got 5 out of 50...Thankfully my daughter put my score to shame :) Thank you so much for everything, we had such a sweet trip. I still cant get over how much mercy God has had on you even if there is only half of you left to hug :)