1 MORE DAY! I really can't believe my D and B will be here tomorrow. When she planned this trip I was still so sick and now by the mercy of God I am well. This trip will now be so much different. We can have fun and not just have her sitting at my bedside. (which I know she would have done willingly, just not much fun!) We are having company tomorrow night, going to a baby shower on Saturday, do some girl things and dinner on Saturday night, Church, lunch then off they fly again. I know it will go so quickly but I will enjoy every minute! It will be so sweet to rejoice in my healing together. Although she was miles away she went through this affliction with me in ways that no one else did. I can't wait to give her a big squeeze. It is so sweet to be able to rejoice with my dear bestest friend that God has given! Got to go start cooking for tomorrow so I don't have to do much in the kitchen with D here! YEAH! I CAN'T WAIT! MY HEART IS SO FULL OF REJOICING AND ANTICIPATION!
Thursday, February 5, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
Maybe i can squeeze into D or B luggage and come too? Hehe, i don't think they make luggage that big though lol. Love you and have a great weekend <3
That is wonderful I am so so very thankful that the Lord has had mercy on you and I hope you have a blessed weekend!!!!
Post a Comment