This morning I got a call from a young sister in another state. She awoke to an affliction on her son. As the typical Mom, her heart was broken. She said it kept coming to her mind to call me about it, so she did. The Lord gave me some things to say to her and some advice about what she may try to give him some relief (which pretty much boiled down to put him in a warm bath and call the elder). I hung up and got down to pray for him. I then continued to get ready for church. I was trying to draw in my mind. I then said just a small prayer as I stood doing my hair. All I said was "God, please use me today." I no sooner prayed it and a voice spoke to me and said "I already did." It comforted my heart so much. It was so sweet to have him remind me that he has heard even the smallest prayer. He touched my heart.
Before I sign off....I am once again on baby count down. I am waiting for another Sister to begin labor. This is her first. She is due in 2 weeks (although she will probably be late like most first timers! LOL). If she comes to your mind please keep her in your prayers.
May God come and touch your heart even in your smallest prayers.
Sunday, February 22, 2009
He Touched My Heart...
Posted by Kim at Sunday, February 22, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comments:
What a sweet confirmation of how our God works. Our sister will be in our prayers. Thanks for you for sharing your sweet story we will pray for the little one who was sick too. Love Stacie
Post a Comment