Monday, February 23, 2009

Can You Find 1 Thing?

There seems to be many brethren that are in trials right now. Whether it is financial, physical, mental.. whatever it is, it just seems that we are seeing many that are going through things. We are not any different. We too have been going through things. Today I was with a Sister that is going through something. I told her that in each day there is at least 1 good thing that happens to help us get through it all. Some days you have to look harder to find what it is but it IS always there. Can you find at least 1 good thing that God did for you today that got you through?

4 comments:

Tiffany said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Tiffany said...

I hear so many people say that they're in trials. This has really been bothering me lately. I keep wondering if there is something wrong with me because i've been in the faith for 6 years and have only been in 2 trials. Both of which were when i allowed my heart to get hard towards one of my brethren. Both were very hard trials. Nothing i hope to ever go through again. Not that i'm wanting a trial to come my way, i just wonder why one hasn't in so long. All i know to do is pray for those who are going through it and hope they can find some joy/comfort each day.

Sis Stubby said...

In this life their are many things we go thur.It rains on the just and the unjust the same.But we do have the holy spirit to help us.We need to lean on it more.This is what makes us different
I try to remember the next life will be better.And Jesus paid the price.I will never go thur what he did.

Mom of 3, Aunt of 16 said...

Sis. Tiffany be thankful that your not going through any trials right now. It might be a good time to seek the Lord about how you can be a comfort to those who are going through trials. I've had the exact same thoughts as you from time to time.
My husband and I have been through many trials. Currently we are not going through any Thank God. We got a call the other day that makes us very thankful that we are an intact family trying to serve the Lord. There has been times in the past when we've been an anchor in the storms of life for others. maybe more than we realize. And maybe your that anchor to someone yourself.