Just a quick update on the wedding activities. Tonight I started working on getting all the tulle and bows up after Sis. Tiffany came and rolled silverware in cloth napkins with me. We had such a great time! It was so sweet to able to visit and just spend time together. Tomorrow I have to do some last minute shopping, get a few things delivered, pick up the punch fountain Sis. C wanted, Get the food in the oven for the rehearsal dinner, clean, set up tables and chairs and a few other details. Then SATURDAY! The Big Day! Things will start really early. I have to set the tables, finish decorating, clean, get 4 kids a husband and myself dressed and ready, get a bride in her gown and have a wedding start by 10:30! LOL Tomorrow is the first day of 3 long days ahead. In between all of the wedding stuff we are having company everyday for dinner and lunch. I love all this craziness! I am sooo excited to look out and see my dear brethren gathered in my yard for such a blessing. All the brethren that are coming from other states have either already left and have called to say they are on their way or they are leaving tomorrow.
I started having trouble with my camera the day of Sis. C's shower so I don't have pictures to post but hopefully I will have time to pick one up tomorrow. I contacted Canon about our camera just wondering if maybe one of the kids had changed a setting and that was why we were having trouble but NOPE. It is a manufacture problem. We have to ship it to them (they are paying for it) and wait for them to send it back. We just aren't sure if we will have it back for our trip to the Bahamas so again... I hope to get one tomorrow. I really want to have some pictures to post of this weekend. Anyway, better get some rest tonight and it is almost 11. I'll post again after the weekend. If it comes to your mind pray for those that are on the road to come be with us and that God will keep us all safe and healthy! Love to you all!!!
Thursday, June 26, 2008
Plan It And They Will Come!
Posted by Kim at Thursday, June 26, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

3 comments:
Wow! You are seriously one busy lady!!! That is quite a lot of work to do before 10:30. Best of luck to you :) I hope you find a camera for tomorrow, and your trip. Can't wait to see pictures, even though I don't know the bride and groom, I still love seeing wedding pics :)
Really sounds like you have a busy weekend ahead of you. I will be keeping you in my prayers. I hope you can get a camera for this weekend. I forgot mine at my sister in laws wedding so I didn't end up getting any pictures. With the help of the Lord though all will work out for you.
I don't know what the time difference is but here it's 12:09 pm. I would think you guys are 2 to 3 hours behind us. So I would assume things are very crazy. My prayers are with you and has been all morning. My heart is there with all the brethren in this joyous occasion. I look forward to the day when there will be no distance between all God's children. We'll praise Him together. What a great day that will be.
Post a Comment