Sunday, June 15, 2008

Pursuit of Happiness

I was watching the movie "The Pursuit of Happyness" with my son Jared. The whole time I was thinking about my own "pursuit of happiness". Are my thoughts and actions pleasing to God? Is that where I go for happiness? Do I find joy when I see things in myself that are not pleasing? Am i quick to see it and go to God and fall on my knees asking for help? I have so much to be thankful for. I have so many things in my life that do bring me happiness and they have only be given by God. I never want to forget where my happiness comes from. I pray that God will ALWAYS be my happiness because I see that when I pursue him and his ways THAT is when happiness abounds. Even in the midst of the storm happiness can flood my soul. May you consider your own "pursuit of happiness". May we continue to comfort and encourage each other and help each other to make heaven our home. Love you all!

1 comments:

Sis. Frankie said...

Thank you so much for your words of encouragement. All I can say is amen!