As you know, my best friend and her family have been going through a trial with the affliction of their daughter Sister B. I know many of you have joined us in our prayers for her. At the beginning of her affliction one of the hardest things for Sister B was that she wasn't going to be able to go to the job she has loved so much. She worked in a day care and LOVED the job and kids. From time to time her boss would check on her and see her progress. For so long there was NO progress. Anyway, her boss left her job open for all of these months. Recently Sister B talked to her and her boss wanted her to come back. She didn't care if she had to use her walker or her cane. So..... Today was the big day! She got to try going to work. She worked for a little more than 4 hours. I couldn't wait for her to get home so I could call and have her share her day. I know it was going to be such an exciting day. She WAS so excited (although EXTREMELY POOPED OUT!) She LOVED being back at work and one step closer to life being normal again. Although it has been a hard trial it has also been so special. It has been such a blessing for me to be a part of it, to share in the tears and now sharing in the wonderful joys and watching the power of God. It wasn't long ago I was kneeling at the side of Sister B's bed when she couldn't open her eyes or speak and now I have talked to her and heard her excitement in the Lord returning her job to her. I am just so thankful tonight that I was blessed to be a part of this and to see the hand of God. It just never gets old. His power and might is the same yesterday, today and tomorrow. Lets just all rejoice for Sister B but continue to pray for her that each day God will continue to strengthen her body and one day she wont need to use a walker or cane. Can't wait to wrap my arms around her and give her a big SQUEEZE! Only 12 more days!!!!
Monday, June 16, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

8 comments:
OH Praise God. That is the best news to my ears. I write this with tears in my eyes.Give her a hug from me .
That is just awesome, I to am writing with tears in my eyes. God is awesome!!!!
I am so glad to hear that she is doing so much better. I was able to see some pictures of her on Sis. Loraine's blog and she looks great. God is so merciful!
Thank you so much for calling her! She was so filled in her heart with what God had done for her and wanted to share it with someone and then you called!! Her Boss was so kind and let her sit a lot but also kept her busy so she didn't feel like she wasn't working. She was so tired she came home, she slept 3 hours! But it was the sweet sleep of knowing she is in Gods arms. I went upstairs to sneak a peek and was so comforted to be reminded of just what you said. That there were many days and nights kneeling by her bed, watching her just as I did yesterday, wondering if God would raise her up. I could never thank God enough for giving us our daughter back. I know that she walks today because of His merciful hand.
My heart is full of joy for her. I can't wait to get moved and see her again.
Praise God for the miracle we seen in Sis. B's life. Only God can do something so great & so sweet.
Oh thats so sweet! It's been so sweet for our assembly to have all the family in church now. For a long time they took turns staying home with Sis.B and now they all get to come together! <3
As Everyone else said PRAISE GOD. I am so happy for her. She is such a light to all of us.
Post a Comment