Wednesday, June 4, 2008

Hope's Graduation Present

Since graduating in January, Hope has been asking for her own puppy as her graduation present. We started looking...and looked...and looked. First she wanted a Chihuahua but after some consideration she wanted that or a Mini Pinscher. We already have a St. Bernard so whatever she found was going to look extra tiny. Well.... last night we found her! She is soooo cute. I think her name is going to be Cha-Cha. I don't think Hope has decided 100% yet but so far that is what she is getting called. Here are a few pictures of her. It is hard to get a good picture of her because she is sooo fast! Every time I try to take the picture... ZIP she's gone! LOL! So now on top of everything else going on here we are training a puppy!




9 comments:

Shannon said...

She IS cute!!! How's the st. bernard with this new comer?

carimarie said...

awww she is a little lover well if she doesnt like cha cha I always wanted to name my next pet Taco she could use that name if she liked :)

Cherrie said...

What a cute puppy!

Sis Stubby said...

Those are cute pictures. I want the little one.LOL

Jules said...

How ADORABLE!!! I love little dogs! My favorite breed is chihuahuas. This definately makes me want a little dog. We just can't have one, because we're renting :(

Aunt Sissy said...

She is so cute. I just love little puppies.

Aunt Sissy said...

She is so cute. I just love little puppies.

Anonymous said...

What a sweetie-pie! I think you should have posted the picture with her standing next to the soda pop can. She was only as tall as the can;) LOL!!

Tiffany said...

Hehe she looks like dodger...my moms dog :) sooo cute. I love little dogs!