Monday, June 2, 2008

It's Official! We're Going!


Every year my Hubby's work sends the top salesmen on a reward trip. Each year it is somewhere different. Last year it was at a resort in Arizona. My poor Hubby had to go alone because I had already committed to be with a sister at the birth of her baby. I had committed before we knew he was going. It was sad for him to go without me but I really wasn't too heartbroken since Arizona in August doesn't excite me. LOL Just Kidding! Anyway, it is official.... We get to go again this year. This year we are going to the resort pictured to the right. It is the Atlantis Resort in the Bahamas. I have checked out the website and it looks so awesome. I can't wait! Now the rush is on to get passports and lose 50 pounds! LOL (Like that's going to happen!) It really is a blessing. I am so thankful that the Lord has blessed him in the labor for his hands. We know it only comes from him. He has worked in so many things for him. We want to be careful and give credit where credit is due. It is God! We don't get to go until Mid-August. I have never been to a place like this plus a FREE vacation is always good! So for now we will just have to get our passports and look at them in the drawer waiting to go. Better start working on a tan!!!!

8 comments:

Aunt Sissy said...

That sounds like so much fun. I hope you both have fun and soak up the sun for me.

carimarie said...

Well that sounds like a blast! Jerry & I put a rush on our passports and we got them in 5 week so you should be ok :o) Have fun!!!!!!!

Sis Stubby said...

What Fun!! Put me in your suitcase ,wait or weight I will NOt Fit. LOL

Shannon said...

Congrats! That's looks & sounds like a whole lot of FUN!!!

Jules said...

OH! HOW AWESOME!!!!! And the best part is it's free! It sounds so exciting!

Cherrie said...

How exciting, the Bahamas Wow .... Hope you guys have a blast.

Tiffany said...

Thats awesome Kim! You deserve a nice vacations ;).

Anonymous said...

Oh how fun. My dad recently went there and they loved it. You deserve it.