Well, today I had Sis. C's Bridal Shower. It was sooo fun. I did a Luau theme and had some Hawaiian dancers come. After they performed they did a hula lesson for everyone. It was fun to watch everyone. No one knew that I was doing a themed shower. The invitations were just cute shower invitations. It was fun to see everyones face when the dancers came. I also did a Sunday Brunch. We had lots to eat. I found some really cute stuff online. I found Hawaiian shirt plates and place mats. They were sooo cute. I found cute tablecloths and mints. It was so fun. It touched my heart to be able to do this for Sis. C. Only 6 days and we get to do the wedding here too. I couldn't help but to look around the yard with all the Sisters there and look forward to doing it again for the wedding. I just sat and pictured the tables and chairs all around the yard. Having so many Sisters here just reminded me just how blessed I am. God didn't have to give me the faith nor my brethren but he did. Heaven knows I didn't do anything to deserve it! So tonight it is time to wind down and get some rest for the crazy week to come! Hope the batteries in THIS Energizer Bunny don't run out!! LOL
Sunday, June 22, 2008
One Party Down!
Posted by Kim at Sunday, June 22, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

5 comments:
YOur Shower was fun! When I was there I told Carrie oh yeah A hawaiian themed shower for a hawaiian honeymoon...Im kinda slow sometimes :D It was fun, sorry to miss the hula dancers but the food was yummy!
Oh that sounds like it was so much fun!!! I love Luau's!!! I can't hula-hoop, maybe a lesson would have been good for me ;) My daughter can do it for minutes and minutes at a time, it's crazy!
Sounds like you guys had fun. My sister in laws bridal shower was a luau. Maybe we should have had some dancers. I will keep you in my prayers, sounds like you have a busy week ahead of you.
I would have loved to have been there with all the sisters too! I love to be with brethren. Sounds like you had a wonderful time. As Leah said, Krissy's bridal shower was a luau. We didn't go quite that far with the dancers, but we had a lot of fun also. She told me she wanted her cake to look like a palm tree. We did it! It was cute. Maybe you can post some pictures for all us Hoosiers to see everyone at the shower. I will certainly say a prayer for strength with the wedding.
sister kim you r such a sweet heart wish i could be there
Post a Comment