Today's big project is to get stuff done for Justin's birthday. He will be 14 on Friday but he wanted to do his birthday tomorrow. I can't believe it has been 14 years since God blessed us with this young man. It was a true blessing. Let me share the miracle. I had very hard deliveries with all my babies. I had been in hard labor for a hours and hours. It was time to push. I began to push and push and out came his head. As soon as his head came my pains stopped and we could watch all of my bones close. There was nothing we could do but to pray. His little head turned black and there were no signs of life. He was stuck for a VERY long time. We came to grips that we had probably lost our little baby. After lots of prayer, the rest of him came. There was no life, no heartbeat and he was BLACK. Everyone prayed for him but still no signs of life. They kept him on the bed as we all continued to pray. I then had to deliver the afterbirth. The afterbirth came and we all continued to pray. Brethren began to come to my house. 25 minutes after the delivery of my afterbirth he took the slightest breath. Slowly he began to take very shallow breaths. Before long he began to get pink. It was such a miracle! He went from no life to life! We knew it was only God. There wasn't any brain damage or anything. He is extremely smart and has no physical problems. He has been such a sweet blessing in his 14 years. He is so compassionate and tender hearted. Disciplining him as a young child was so easy. If you gave him "the look" it broke his little heart. He has always been so cheerful. I thank God for him so many times. It was only God that made his heart start after being born for 40 minutes and 25 minutes of not being connected to anything. God's power is just amazing. Nothing is impossible with Him. He should not be alive today. Men would tell you this is impossible. Another AMAZING thing God did was that I didn't deliver the whole afterbirth. After some time I began to get really sick. After 11 MONTHS I started to have pains again and the rest of the afterbirth came out. As soon as it came I felt all better! Basically, we both should be dead but that isn't what God had planned. Glory be to God and his power! Don't let the adversary ever tell you that something is impossible. It isn't! I have seen the impossible be possible time and time again.
Wednesday, July 1, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comments:
What a wonderful blessing as well as a miracle. Isn't it wonderful to be able to tell of god's mercies to us in our time of need. I'm so glad you have the testimony of that wonderful boy. My daughter just turned 14 about a month ago. And I was shocked that time had flown so fast. Wasn't it just yesterday that she was so tiny and I would tote her every where. SHe is never lax in letting me know that was a long time ago ha ha
Post a Comment