I can't believe Hope is 19 today. Life really is a vapor. I remember the day of her birth like it was yesterday. She was so tiny and perfect. Hope was such a beautiful baby, Olive skin, brown eyes with some dark brown curly hair. All her features were so little. When she was about 30 seconds old my Mom looked at me and said, "you're a Mom from the womb to the tomb". At the time I thought she was a buzz kill but now I see how true it is. Just because she is an adult I don't worry about her any less. My Hope has grown to be a beautiful, caring woman. I love that we can be friends and do things together. God gave me such a blessing the day she was born. Today will be a day of remembrance and thanksgiving. HAPPY BIRTHDAY HOPE!
Thursday, July 23, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

3 comments:
Happy Birthday Hope! <3
Happy Birthday Hope!!!
HAPPY HOPEY DAY!! I love that little picture of her you gave me sooo many years ago. Time sure flies by way too fast! Give her 19 sloppy kisses for us :)
Post a Comment