
Ok, so I tried them. The mosquitos LOVE me but the problem is I'm allergic to them. My bites get about cantalope size and I run fever. Whenever we go camping or out where mosquitos may be I spray that lovely deet on me. Not only do I hate the smell and having that chemical on me, it messes up my toe nail polish! LOL Over the 4th I bought one of the new Off clip on's. IT WORKED FOR ME! Yeah! Come evening I turned in on and clipped it on and didnt get 1 bite! Im so glad I tried it. They arent cheap but totally worth it for me. Just thought I would let you know that I had success with it just in case you dont like spraying the deet on yourself or your kids.
Tuesday, July 7, 2009
OFF Clip On's
Posted by Kim at Tuesday, July 07, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

5 comments:
I got lots of bites all over me! I'm still scratching =(. I'll have to try it and see if it works for me. You know me, i don't like chemicals, so i normally don't spray myself and just endure the pain.
So glad it worked for you and so glad you guys were able to come visit. We love you!
Thats cool...was wondering if they worked or not!!!
Awesome! I, too was wondering if they worked or not. We use burts bees repellant (all natural with a really nice smell), but I'll try these when I run out.
Thanks I was wondering about them for my kids especially cause the deet scares me.
LOL! as much as I teased you for wearing that silly thing (it looks like a room air freshener on a string) I'm so glad it worked for you. It's not like you can exactly run away or be swatting at them all the time!
Thank you for coming to see us! We love your family and the time you always take to come see our brethren means so much to us all.
Post a Comment