God has been so good. I am 6 weeks out and my leg is doing amazing. I can put weight on it and move it. The ligaments and muscles are really stretched and probably torn so they aren't quite healed but the bones feel great. My range of motion is limited but I work it out 2 times a day and it will get better. From the beginning I prayed that God would show me what to do when and he has. I am feeling like I will wear the walking boot for about another 1-2 weeks then go to a brace. I will probably have to wear the brace for a while to strengthen my ligaments and muscles. Anyway, I am so thankful. I was with a Sister yesterday that saw my leg all broken. I had my boot off and was moving my leg. She was just amazed! She couldn't believe I could move it. This has been so good for so many reasons. Things are well...
Friday, July 17, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comments:
Wow that is really amazing how quickly your leg has been healing! Hope it continues to do so and hope you'll be on your feet soon!
Post a Comment